KHA B Group is the new Pharma Division of KHA BANGKOK. The office and the new warehouse, FDA accredited, are located in CHIANG MAI, in Northern Thailand. We are also accredited by Thai FDA as Drug Wholesaler.
Good Distribution Practices (GDP) is a quality system for warehouse and distribution centers dedicated for medicines. Internationally accepted pharmaceutical GDP regulations stipulate that distributors of pharmaceutical products must align their operations with the standards.
Our new warehouse operates in accordance with the GOOD DISTRIBUTION PRACTICES (GDP) guidelines
We assist with the registration and prosecution of DRUGS, BIOLOGICS, VETERINARY PRODUCTS, MEDICAL DEVICES, AND DIAGNOSTICS.
Our practice spans the following disciplines:
- Clinical trials and consumer testing
- Regulatory feasibility assessment
- Product classification assessment
- Dossier preparation
- GMP PICs/WHO clearance
- Registration with public health authorities (TFDA)
- FDA import, export, and manufacturing licenses
- Import, export, and manufacturing licenses
- Holding licenses
- Regulatory compliance and maintenance
- Labeling and advertising clearance
- Intellectual property
Reliable regulatory partner along the entire product life cycle
Ensuring products follow the regulations throughout their life cycle with:
- Marketing Authorization (MA) holding, maintenance and transfer
- Variations (minor and major)
- Advertising compliance check